- Retoman las armas ex rebeldes de las FARC
- Gracias al conflicto comercial EU-China, el peso se recupera ante el dólar
- México, un país sólido para invertir: BlackRock
- Cesan a jefe forense de Jalisco por tráiler con 157 muertos
- Y la guerra comercial China-EU continúa
- Promete AMLO cumplir todas sus promesas
80 things Trump condemned before racism and neo-nazism
WASHINGTON (Mashable).- After Trump came under fire from nearly everyone for failing to criticize the white supremacists behind Charlottesville, two days later, the president finally dragged himself to a podium today to state, once and for all, that racism is bad.
It’s a lesson most of us learned in the womb, and Trump delivered it with as much enthusiasm as, say, a depressed Siri. For many people watching, it was clear that Trump had no interest in condemning the alt-right folks that make up part of his base.
Though Trump technically criticized the white supremacists behind the rally, he neglected to call it an act of domestic terrorism. He has called far less, far worse, on a far shorter timeline.
Here are the completely benign people, places and things Trump has condemned more harshly than Charlottesville’s neo-Nazis.
5. The Failing New York Times
That is incorrect. NYT’s business is thriving. Most ever paid subs: 3.3 million; and growing profit, income and revenues. (1/2) pic.twitter.com/NE5fqu8RVW
— NYTCo Communications (@NYTimesComm) August 7, 2017
10. Everything Barack Obama has ever done
GREAT meeting today with the best staff in the history of the world!!! pic.twitter.com/ocE1xhEAac
— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) June 12, 2017
President Obama should have gone to Louisiana days ago, instead of golfing. Too little, too late!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 23, 2016
33. Adam Schiff
Sleazy Adam Schiff, the totally biased Congressman looking into “Russia,” spends all of his time on television pushing the Dem loss excuse!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 24, 2017
34. Polls that don’t favor him
35. Crooked Hillary
37. The “phony” Russia investigation
38. The fake news media
39. The FAKE AND FRAUDULENT news media
The FAKE & FRAUDULENT NEWS MEDIA is working hard to convince Republicans and others I should not use social media – but remember, I won….
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 1, 2017
41. Megyn Kelly and her period
48. Climate change
51. Bill Clinton
55. Mexicans in general
77. Apprentice rumors
79. Canada, again for that dairy sh*t
80. Himself, unconsciously and inadvertently, with each and every hypocritical tweet and public appearance