- Retoman las armas ex rebeldes de las FARC
- Gracias al conflicto comercial EU-China, el peso se recupera ante el dólar
- México, un país sólido para invertir: BlackRock
- Cesan a jefe forense de Jalisco por tráiler con 157 muertos
- Y la guerra comercial China-EU continúa
- Promete AMLO cumplir todas sus promesas
All posts tagged "Joaquín Guzman"
Prosecutors to tell epic tale of El Chapo at trial
NEW YORK (New York Times),- When a federal judge in Brooklyn decided this week to postpone the trial of Joaquín Guzmán Loera, the Mexican drug lord known as El Chapo, he gave no reason for the delay....
- Posted enero 12, 2018
El Chapo says US violated international law
His lawyers say the case against him should be dropped The will appeal to the Supreme Court saying the extradition agreement was violated El Chapo pleads not guilty in the case of drug trafficking NEW YORK (Brooklyn...
- Posted septiembre 19, 2017
The Day El Chapo tore up a million dollars
By Olivier Acuña By Olivier Acuña MEXICO CITY (Mexico Tribune).- Many years ago I was working on a story about drug trafficking that I was to sell to Associated Press per agreement with then Mexico Bureau Chief...
- Posted septiembre 12, 2016